How To Train Your Fleet
Many local agencies struggle with how to get fleet training due to size and staffing constraints. This program focuses on how two agencies work with within their region and state APWA chapters to get well rounded training for their small fleets. The focus will be on:
- Where to get training
- How to find out about training
- What topics are desired by potential attendees
- How to find speakers to address those topics
- How to advertise/ promote/ generate participation in the training
- Funding the program
- Dealing with staffing issues to allow attendees to participate
- Tailoring the content to the audience
- Insurance requirements for the host and
- How to get the biggest bang for your buck
After viewing this program, participants will be better able to:
- Establish a training program within their own agency
- Promote networking with other local agencies
- Determine if creating a Chapter subcommittee or Division for fleet specialist would be beneficial.
Available for Immediate Download
↑/↓ Full Details
Log in now to rate/review this product!
You might be interested in..