Built for chapters and agencies, the Public WorksShop Kit is a complete package of program materials for use by the chapter’s or agency’s selected facilitator. The chapter or agency has unlimited access to the kit and may offer their participants CEU credits. Material is delivered for download online, via the APWA eLearning Portal.
The Kit contains the following materials:
- Facilitator Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Participant Guide
- CEU Instructions for Providing CEUs
- Program Evaluation
- Customizable marketing material
This course combines both the Ethics for PW Professionals and Ethics for PW Supervisors courses to be presented as a single combined workshop or as individual workshops. It is designed for those that are interested in exploring how ethics applies to supervision and management. Learn how to walk the talk, set the tone, hold yourself accountable, and strive to create a culture of openness, democracy, merit, and creativity. Only by exercising the principles of ethical leadership can we meet the challenges of the future and sustain the public's trust in our decisions and stewardship of public resources.
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
- Explain the importance of ethical behavior.
- Utilize the tools and methods provided to make sound ethical decisions.
- Identify and establish personal ethical boundaries.
- Create a framework for ethical decision making.
- Foster an ethical culture within your agency.
- Lead others by setting high ethical standards.
Please click here to review the DIY-Public WorksShop Kits Use Guidelines.