This workshop will be held over two weeks, for a total of four days each with two-hour sessions, allowing for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants. Live instruction dates will be held over two weeks with four 2 hour sessions (on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 4, 5, 11, and 12) from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET | 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. CT | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. MT | 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. PT
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
1. List the topics about which facilities and grounds professionals should possess a basic mastery and proficiency.
2. Discuss what facilities and grounds professionals should consider in their day-to-day planning and in forming both long- and short-range objectives.
3. Identify the information that should be considered by facilities and grounds professionals when they develop program initiatives and budgets.
This course is approximately eight (8) hours in duration and is eligible for .8 CEU credits upon completion.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time March 30, 2023
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the day of the event.
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org