Discuss the basics of winter operations and apply essential winter operations for operators.
Identify common winter materials and how they work.
Explain the different winter equipment available and its upkeep and determine the benefits of enhanced communication between fleet personnel and operators.
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
This course is approximately 4 hours in duration and is eligible for .4 CEU credits upon completion.
Session Start Times:
November 1, 2022 and November 2, 2022 at 8 a.m.-10 a.m. PST| 9 a.m.-11 a.m. MST| 10 a.m.-12 p.m. CST| 11 a.m.-1 p.m. EST
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time October 27, 2022
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you after registration closes (October 27, 2022)
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, email@example.com