Explain the necessary steps of planning and preparation.
Discuss winter weather and explain how it affects operations.
Identify how to better use traditional and alternative chemicals.
Consider what equipment is available and how to maintain it.
Evaluate and utilize snow and ice control techniques.
Describe the environmental impacts of winter maintenance policies.
Utilize responsible application procedures.
Join winter maintenance industry experts as they share their knowledge in an engaging and personable way. The Winter Maintenance Supervisor Certificate Program is one of APWA’s highly sought-after programs. Targeted toward foremen, supervisors, and managers of winter maintenance operations, this certificate program helps those in charge of winter operations understand all facets of what goes into developing and maintaining an effective winter maintenance program. Resulting in more effective, efficient, equitable, and environmentally friendly snow and ice control.
After completing this course, you will be better able to:
Session Start Times:
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. CT | 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET | 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MT | 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. PT
This course will run for three days, over one week. Each class session will be 2 ½ hours in duration, allowing for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. Class sessions will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CST.
Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants.
This program will be worth .7 CEU credits.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time September 15, 2022
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you after registration closes (September 15, 2022)
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org