This course will run for three weeks and will include sixteen instructional hours. Each class session will be two hours in duration, allowing for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. The first two weeks of sessions will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; the last week of sessions will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday only. Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants.
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
1. Explain the purpose, responsibilities, and duties of an inspector.
2. Identify the elements involved in construction inspection (communication, documentation, risk management, legal, planning, regulations, etc.)
3. Identify and address risk management and various proper installation concerns.
This program will be worth 2.0 CEU credits or 20 hours of CPII recertification credit.
Live instruction dates for the three weeks will be two hours each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the first two weeks, and Tuesday and Wednesday for the last week February 22, 23, 24 and March 1, 2, 3, 8 & 9 from 7:30 am-9:30 am Pacific, 8:30 am-10:30 am Mountain, 9:30 am-11:30 am Central, and 10:30 am-12:30 am Eastern.
* Register 10 or more and receive a 20% Special Discount.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time February 16, 2022
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you after registration closes (February 16, 2022).
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org