After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- Discuss the basics of winter operations and apply essential winter operation for operators.
- Identify common winter materials and how they work.
- Explain the different winter equipment available and its upkeep and determine the benefits of enhanced communication between fleet personnel and operators.
This program will be worth .4 CEU credits.
Session Start Times:
This course will run for two days and will be two hours in duration. This will allow for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. Sessions will be held on Tuesday, November 9 and Wednesday, November 10 from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. PST| 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. MT| 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. CST | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. EST.
SPECIAL OFFER: We are offering discounted pricing when registering a group of 15 or more! The fee will be $50 per person instead of $75. A savings of $25 a person. To purchase seats and register see instructions below.
Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants.
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE SEATES AND REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time Tuesday, November 2, 2021
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:(If purchasing 15 or more seats special pricing of $50 a seat will be charged. Purchasing 11-14 seats normal pricing of $75 per seat will be charged.)
Instructions for accessing the course will be emailed after registration closes.
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, email@example.com