After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- Explain the necessary steps of planning and preparation.
- Discuss winter weather and explain how it affects operations.
- Identify how to better use traditional and alternative chemicals.
- Consider what equipment is available and how to maintain it.
- Evaluate and utilize snow and ice control techniques.
- Describe the environmental impacts of winter maintenance policies.
- Utilize responsible application procedures.
This program will be worth .7 CEU credits.
Session Start Times:
This course will run for three days, in one week. Each class session will be 2 ½ hours in duration, allowing for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. Class sessions will be held on Tuesday, November 2, Wednesday, November 3 and Thursday, November 4 from 8 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. PST | 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. MST | 10 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. CST | 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. EST.
Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants.
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE SEATS AND REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time Tuesday, October 26, 2021
To Purchase and Register 1 - 10 Seats: (You must be logged into the website to register, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".)
- Click Register to purchase desired number of seats.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
- Register attendees who will fill the purchased seats. You will receive an email after purchasing with a link to "finalize" your registration. Click the link to register the people who will be attending/filling the purchased seats.
To Purchase and Register 11 or More Seats:
- Click HERE to complete a purchase request for 11 or more seats.
- APWA Staff will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm we have received your large group registration form.
- You will receive an invoice within 3-5 business days.
Instructions for accessing the course will be emailed after registration closes.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, email@example.com