This course will run for three weeks and will include sixteen instructional hours. Each class session will be two hours in duration, allowing for instructor interactions, peer networking, and online discussions. The first two weeks of sessions will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; the last week of sessions will be held on Tuesday and Thursday only. Live instruction sessions will be recorded and can be watched by participants who have a conflict with the live class time or revisited by participants.
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
1. Explain the purpose, responsibilities, and duties of an inspector.
2. Identify the elements involved in construction inspection (communication, documentation, risk management, legal, planning, regulations, etc.)
3. Identify and address risk management and various proper installation concerns.
This program will be worth 2.0 CEU credits or 20 hours of CPII recertification credit.
Live instruction dates for the three weeks will be two hours each Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for the first two weeks, and Tuesday and Thursday for the last week (September 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 and October 5, 7), from 7:30am-9:30am Pacific, 8:30am-10:30am Mountain, 9:30am-11:30am Central, and 10:30am-12:30am Eastern.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time Tuesday, September 14, 2021
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
|You will also receive an email with a link to complete your registration. This link will ask you to add the people for whom the seats were purchased.
To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org