In this program debut, learn straight from those professionals who developed the program. The format blends the best of live face to face with the convenience of on-line learning. The workshop will be held over 2 weeks, 2 days each week, for 2 hours, on September 15, 17, 22, and 24th from 8-10 AM Central each class day. Live sessions will be recorded, and participants can either go back and revisit material at a later date or catch-up on a session they missed.
After completing this course, participants will be better able to:
- Describe the role of a fleet manager and determine the benefits of enhanced communication with partners and fleet customers.
- Recall basic finance and technology issues related to fleet management and identify global issues and their impact on fleet management.
- Explain common industry best practices.
Pricing listed is a special introductory pricing for this session only.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time | Monday, September 14, 2020
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
Part 1 – Registration Options
- Click on Register Myself.
- Select the Registration Pack indicating the number of individual registrations that you want to purchase.
- Click Proceed to Checkout to purchase your registration package.
Part 2 – Registration Emails & Attendee Confirmation
- You will first receive an email receipt; this is the receipt for your purchase.
- Then you will receive a second email with a link.
- Click on the link to enter attendee information for each seat purchased in the package.
- For this step you will need the APWA ID Number for each person who you wish to register. If they do not have an account copy the link below and send it to them, it’s free and only takes a few minutes.
- Once you click Submit, the people you’ve selected will be registered.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the day before the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org