After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Describe how liquids work as a winter maintenance tool.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of using liquids in winter maintenance. Prepare a plan to develop and implement a winter liquids program.
- Illustrate the potential reduction in total salt use that may result from switching to a winter liquids program.
- Demonstrate the costs, savings, and benefits of switching to liquid-assisted snow and ice management solutions.
- Discuss how a liquid enhanced program will provide improved levels of service and safety.
- Show the positive research findings regarding the use of liquids.
This is approximately 3 1/2 hours in duration and is eligible for 0.3 CEU credits upon completion.
Note: Recordings of the session will not be available; registrants MUST be present for the live training session.
The workshop will be hosted on the RingCentral Meetings platform. You will receive the meeting link after you register. To have the best experience, we strongly encourage participants to have access to a webcam and microphone to participate in the program fully.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTRY PRICING:
Registration: Members $99; Nonmembers $149 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: Noon November 9, 2022 CT
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Questions: Deanne Cross, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5216, email@example.com