Only full event registration is available. Registrants will have access to session recordings following the program in case scheduling conflicts prevent participation in live sessions or to revisit following the live event. Participants are eligible for 0.6 CEUs upon the completion of this program.
- How to Find Enough Money to Fund Stormwater Projects? Public-Private Partnerships, Local Ballot Measures, and More
- Leveraging Technology to Increase Efficiency and Welcome the Next Generation of Utility Employees
- City of New Orleans Green Infrastructure from Concept to Constructability
- Solving Urban Flooding in Vegas – How to Build Flood Resilient Communities at a Regional Level
- Stormwater Applications of IoT Level Sensors
- Orange County Stormwater Tools: Asset Management and Watershed Plan Implementation through an Open-Source Application
- Leveraging Two Alternative Project Delivery Methods for a Complex Stormwater Project in Denver
Registration & Pricing:
$85 members/$110 nonmembers*
*Group discounts available.
Certified Stormwater Managers should contact email@example.com for special registration link.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time February 11, 2021
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
|You will also receive an email with a link to complete your registration. This link will ask you to add the people for whom the seats were purchased.
To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the day of the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org