- Demonstrate how infrastructure can address the challenges inherent to sustainable development
- Describe the components of Envision
- Evaluate the sustainability of infrastructure projects using the Envision framework
- Describe the Envision verification process
- Use Envision to plan, design and deliver more sustainable infrastructure
Note: Recordings of the sessions will not be available, registrants must be present for the live training sessions.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time May 13, 2021
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Select the number of seats you want to purchase in the Registration Options chart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
|You will also receive an email with a link to complete your registration. This link will ask you to add the people for whom the seats were purchased.
To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the day of the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, firstname.lastname@example.org