Disaster Debris - Cleaning Up After an Event
Speakers: Christopher Torres
Developing Financially Sustainable Organic Recovery Systems
Speaker: Karen Luken
1. Food – Don’t Waste a Good Resource
Speaker: Joe Giudice
2. Zero Waste – Can it really be done? Practical applications as told by former public sector leaders who have been in your shoes.
Speakers: John Carlton and Jim McKay
3. Sustainability on Steroids
Speaker: Mark Spafford
Click here for more details on the program sessions.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time March 8, 2021
You must be logged in to register for this program, please Sign In or Create a new account.
Part 1 – Registration Options
- Click on Register Myself.
- Select the Registration Pack indicating the number of individual registrations that you want to purchase.
- Click Proceed to Checkout to purchase your registration package.
Part 2 – Registration Emails & Attendee Confirmation
- You will first receive an email receipt; this is the receipt for your purchase.
- Then you will receive a second email with a link.
- Click on the link to enter attendee information for each seat purchased in the package.
- For this step you will need the APWA ID Number for each person who you wish to register. If they do not have an account copy the link below and send it to them, it’s free and only takes a few minutes.
- Once you click Submit, the people you’ve selected will be registered.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to all attendees the day of the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, email@example.com