City of Coral Gables - Cost Effective Approach to Infiltration and Inflow Abatement Utilizing Trenchless Technologies
Speakers: Jorge Acevedo, Paola Davalos
Communicating PFAS Discoveries and EPA Action Plan Impacts to the Press and the Public
Speaker: Mike McGill
Click here for more details on the program sessions.
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 12 Noon Central Time February 8, 2021
You must be logged in to register for this program, please Sign In or Create a new account.
Part 1 – Registration Options
- Click on Register.
- Select the Registration Pack indicating the number of individual registrations that you want to purchase.
- Click Proceed to Checkout to purchase your registration package.
Part 2 – Registration Emails & Attendee Confirmation
- You will first receive an email receipt; this is the receipt for your purchase.
- Then you will receive a second email with a link.
- Click on the link to enter attendee information for each seat purchased in the package.
- For this step you will need the APWA ID Number for each person who you wish to register. If they do not have an account copy the link below and send it to them, it’s free and only takes a few minutes.
- Once you click Submit, the people you’ve selected will be registered.
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to all attendees the day of the event.
Questions: Education, (800) 848-APWA, email@example.com