APWA would like to invite you to attend a Chapter Leader Town Hall to catch up with you on all the things APWA is doing with regards to the COVID-19 crises and check-in on how you and your chapters are doing and the resources available to your Chapter.
The maximum number of seats that we can accommodate is 100. Therefore it will be first come first served. Since there are a total of 126 Chapter Presidents and Delegates, we cannot accommodate everyone, but we will record the session so those of you are not able to attend can listen to the Town Hall Meeting afterwards.
- You’ll need your APWA login to register for the event.
- Information on how to join the virtual Town Hall Meeting will be emailed to all registrants 24 hours before the meeting.
- If you have issues with registering for the meeting, please reach out to email@example.com.
SOME OF THE TOPICS WE WILL ADDRESS:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the economy and associations in general.
- Cancellation of North American Snow Conference and the status of 2020 PWX.
- What APWA has done to:
- assist chapters with hotel and meeting venue cancellations for their spring meetings
- provide members/non-members and chapters with COVID-19 related resources
- provide members/non-members with free or greatly discounted online educational opportunities
- Status of APWA Staffing
- Financial Impact of the Pandemic on APWA
We want to hear from you: Provide us with questions before the meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or during the meeting in the chat box so we can manage our time effectively.