After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Create a government facility reopening strategy with technical and leadership recommendations.
- Describe new techniques for cleaning facilities.
- Implement current leadership practices being used to reopen facilities.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Leadership & Management and Facilities & Grounds Committees
Eslir Musta, Deputy Director, Coconino County Public Works Department, Coconino County, AZ
Jeff Nichols, Engineer, Engineering Economics, Inc., Lenexa, KS
Steve Wamback, Deputy Director, Pierce County Department of Facilities Management, Tacoma, WA
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: December 15, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com