After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Implement effective leadership techniques
- Identify effective leadership characteristics
- Determine how to positively influence others
This program is sponsored by the APWA Leadership & Management Committee
Jeff Kramer, CEO, Ascension Leadership Group, LLC.
Khurshid Hoda, Director, Engineering Programs & Services, Village of Orland Park, IL
Deborah Snyder, Public Works Director, Sumter County, FL
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: December 8, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org