After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Explain how data analytics technology can be used to identify hidden operation issues and energy waste.
- Recognize how data analytics technology can be used to guide decision making and prioritize workflow.
- Summarize how an organization started from scratch to build capital maintenance program.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Facilities & Grounds Committee
Matthew Corneliussen, Division Chief, Property Management, Public Works, Manassas, VA
Kevin Milsted, Energy Coordinator, Prince William County, VA Department of Public Works, Manassas, VA
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: November 20, 2019
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, firstname.lastname@example.org