After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Discuss safety measures that agencies of all sizes have implemented and continue to implement during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Review the positive, negative, and unique aspects of managing and working through a pandemic.
- Identify what steps are being taken by agencies to safely deliver winter operations training and services in 2020-2021 winter season.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Winter Maintenance Subcommittee
Joe Fornaro, Public Works Director, City of Kirtland
Bryan Pickworth, DPW Maintenance Supervisor, City of Farmington Hills - Michigan
Matthew Morrieim, PE, Division Manager, Street Maintenance, City of St. Paul Public Works
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: October 28, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org