After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Select useful data for winter maintenance operations.
- Integrate data into the winter maintenance management process.
- Interpret data in order to make effective winter maintenance decisions.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Winter Maintenance Subcommittee
Benjamin Jordan, Program Director, University of Wisconsin - Madison
Kevin Hensley, Director of Public Works, City of Grimes
Matthew Morreim, PE Department of Public Works, City of St. Paul
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: October 27, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com