After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- describe what is 2D Hydraulic Modeling and how it varies from 1D Hydraulic Modeling.
- explain the uses and provide examples of 2D Hydraulic Modeling.
- describe the utilization of model outputs in public engagement.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Engineering and Technology Committee
Robert Valenzuela, Director of Public Works, City of Sugar Land, TX
Azya Jackson, Environmental Engineer, City of Las Angeles - LA Sanitation and Environment
Sam Hinojosa, P.E., Director of Water Resources, Halff Associates, Inc
Jessie Li, P.E., PhD, City Engineer, City of Sugar Land, Tx
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: October 23, 2019
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, firstname.lastname@example.org