After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Explain succession planning and servant leadership.
- Apply succession planning and servant leadership principles based on real life successes.
- Implement a progressive and inclusive culture that will aid in attracting and retaining the future workforce.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Winter Maintenance Subcommittee
Mike Coffey, West Region Sales/ Technical Assistance, Envirotech Services/ Retired Alaska DOT&PF
Daniel Schacher, Fairbanks District Superintendent, Alaska DOT&PF
Becky Bonebrake, Civil Engineer, Public Works City of Overland Park, KS
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: October 9, 2019
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, firstname.lastname@example.org