After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits for the one hour presentation portion of the program. The final half hour, discussions in the lounge area is optional.
- Identify the challenges fleets faced during the pandemic and the effects still being felt as we return to “normal.”
- Discuss supply chain deficiencies and the outlook for the future.
- Explain areas where fleets can be resilient to meet those issues and overcome challenges.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Fleet Management Committee
Mark Stinson, Fleet Manager, Lee's Summit, Missouri
Sarah Mark, Fleet and Facilities Manager, City of Moline, Illinois
Stacy Padilla, Government Sales Manager, Ford Motor Company
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: September 21, 2022
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com