After attending this session, participants will be
better able to:
- identify and evaluate pre-incident terrorism indicators that can be considered suspicious activity.
- promote protection and respect for the privacy and civil liberties of others when reporting suspicious activities.
- identify the functions and the importance of Fusion Centers.
This program is
sponsored by the APWA Emergency Management Committee.
Amanda Greenberg, Director of Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Initiative (NSI), Department of Homeland Security Intelligence & Analysis
Steve Hewitt, Intelligence Bureau Chief, SIAC Director and Vice President of the National Fusion Center Association (NFCA), Utah Statewide Information and Analysis (SIAC), Utah Department of Public Safety
Jeff Rizzo, Intelligence Analyst and National Network of Fusion Centers (NNFC) Private Sector Engagement Committee Vice Chair, New York State Intelligence Center, New York State Police
Moderator: Rita Cassida
11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Eastern 10:00-11:00 AM Central 9:00-10:00
AM Mountain 8:00-9:00 AM Pacific
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: AUGUST 14, 2019
This program will not be recorded.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Select a Registration Option.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, email@example.com
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, email@example.com