After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Initiate research, early planning, preparation for implementation, and technician training.
- Describe real life example of implementation, exploring supply, equipment & infrastructure needs.
- Identify ways to implement electric vehicles into your fleet, including getting department buy-in.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Fleet Management Committee
Steven Wiebe, Manager Fleet & Solid Waste Services, Victoria, BC
Nathan Wachtendonk, Fleet Manager. Green Bay, WI
Carlos Osterroth, Medicine Hat, Alberta
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: August 11, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com