After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Recognize the roles that each person plays in equipment maintenance.
- Set up maintenance levels for optimal performance and reduced cost.
- Make adjustments to maintenance levels based on equipment demands.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Fleet Services and Solid Waste Committees
Scott McIver, Fleet Manager, City of Greenville, SC
Darryl Syler, Director of Fleet Management, City of Dublin, OH
Justeen Cook, Solid Waste Field Services, Public Works - City of Phoenix, AZ
Moderator: Matt Harper
11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern | 10:00-11:00 AM Central | 9:00-10:00 AM Mountain | 8:00-9:00 PM Pacific
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: JULY 24, 2019
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, email@example.com
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, email@example.com