After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- identify the social equity concerns in your community
- demonstrate a risk-based criteria and data collection system that includes social equity
- describe a tool that will assist in making transparent and balanced investment decisions
This program is sponsored by the APWA Center for Sustainability (C4S)
Holly Scarlett, Drainage and Wastewater Planner, City of Seattle
Mark Johnson, Principal, Signal Architecture
Jonae Harrison, Equity & Inclusion Manager, City of Tempe
Braden Kay, Sustainability Director, City of Tempe
Moderator: John Trujillo
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: July 8, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com