After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Describe the future of asset management technology.
- Identify new technology to integrate into existing asset management programs.
- Explore the future state of asset management.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Asset Management Committee
Jamie Munro, Chief Information Technologist, Pinellas County Business Technology Services
Bryan Chappell, Road Operations Superintendent, Pierce County Planning and Public Works, Maintenance and Operations Division
Moderator: Rita Cassida
11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern | 10:00-11:00 AM Central | 9:00-10:00 AM Mountain | 8:00-9:00 PM Pacific
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: JUNE 26, 2019
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Select a Registration Option.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, email@example.com
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, email@example.com