After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- review multiple types of construction plans in the Public Works field
- identify and explain commonly used symbols and terms
- prepare engineers and field technicians for plan review and field construction.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Engineering & Technology Committee
Susan Quasney, Project Engineer. Village of Oswego
Rebekkah Sandt, Project Manager, HR Green, Inc.
Michael Martin, Civil Engineering Design Lead, Gasperec Elberts Consulting, LLC
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: June 24, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org