After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Identify climate change impacts on local governments
- Explore climate change planning, implementation and monitoring approaches and steps public works agencies can take to manage resources more sustainably
- Evaluate the feasibility of various climate adaptation and mitigation strategies
This program is sponsored by APWA Center for Sustainability (C4S)
Jennifer L. Jurado, PH.D., Deputy Director and Chief Resilience Officer, Broward County, FL
Troy Moon, Sustainability Director, City of Portland, ME
Douglas Walters, Chief Sustainability Officer and Chief Resiliency Officer, Los Angeles, CA
Moderator: James Patteson, Principal, Blue Heron Leadership Group, LLC, VA
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: May 26, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org