After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: MAY 22, 2019
- explain municipal concerns with small cell legislation and the FCC Order.
- communicate lessons learned and guidance for protecting municipal interests.
- promote a better understanding of the balance between the importance of accelerating deployment of this technology and municipal regulatory authority to manage their rights-of-ways.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Utilities and Public Rights-of-Way
Monty Zimmerman, Right of Way Manager, City of Lenexa, KS
Alicia Turner, Right of Way Coordinator, City of Overland Park, KS
Moderator: Rita Cassida
11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern 10:00-11:00 AM Central 9:00-10:00 AM Mountain 8:00-9:00 AM Pacific
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Select a Registration Option.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Registration Questions: Raye LaViolet, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5272, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com
Troubleshooting Team: (800) 848-2792, firstname.lastname@example.org