After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Demonstrate how to motivate citizens through education campaigns to report illegal dumping.
- Identify logistics plans that are sustainable for easy, efficient identification, location and collection of illegal dumping.
- Explain examples of funding sources to supplement budgets to improve illegal dumping
This program is sponsored by the APWA Solid Waste Committee
Jesse Duarte, Deputy Public Works Director, City of Phoenix, AZ
Sarah Lyles, Executive Director, Palmetto Pride
Darlene Mays, Code Enforcement Education Administrator, City of Odessa, TX
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: May 20, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org