After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits for the one hour presentation portion of the program. The final half hour, discussions in the lounge area is optional.
- Recognize how climate change impacts public works and municipal assets.
- Identify best practices for integrating climate change with asset management.
- Identify best practices in natural/green infrastructure asset management.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Center for Sustainability (C4S)
Kristina Hausmanis, Senior Project Manager, Green Streets
Heather Himmelberger, Director, Southwest Environmental Finance Centre
Mark Berkovitz, Manager, Asset Management, Transportation Services, City of Toronto
Jennifer Court, Executive Director, Green Infrastructure Ontario Coalition
Moderator: Kristina Hausmanis, Senior Project Manager, City of Toronto, Transportation Services
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: May 18, 2022
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org