After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the key aspects needed to develop a sound security plan for municipal facilities.
- Develop strategies to implement security procedures at municipal facilities.
- Describe technology that can be used in securing facilities.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Facilities & Grounds Committee
Robert Sharpe, County Security Manager, Fairfax County Facilities Management Department
David Thurber, Security Manager, City of Lincoln Transportation and Utilities
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: April 15, 2020
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library within one week of the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com