After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits.
- Identify key terms impacting customer service and costs.
- Employ strategies to evaluate alternative programs.
- Discuss lessons learned to successfully transition to a new contract.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Solid Waste Management Committee
Moderator: Matt Harper
Ramona Simpson, Environmental Manager, town of Queen Creek
Sharon Izzo, Director - Environmental/Public Works Department, City of Roswell
Veronica Roof, Project Director, MSW Consultants
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: March 30, 2022
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
Online Education Program–Cancellation/Refund Policy
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org