After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the complexity of the underground structure environment within our ROW.
- Recognize where to find current information on writing a scope of work to include competent utility investigations for capital improvement projects.
- Explain the qualifications necessary to perform comprehensive utility investigations in accordance with the only national engineering standard on this topic.
This program is sponsored by the APWA UPROW Committee
Speaker: James H. Anspach, P.G. ( r ), Dist.M.ASCE, J. H. Anspach Consulting
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: March 3, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org