After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
- Explain to your community’s leadership the risks of PFAS in your water and wastewater, including how it makes its way in there.
- Explain the current policy framework and the potential direction of regulation.
- Identify what steps your agency can take to evaluate and protect your constituents, including technology overview to remove PFAS from your water system.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Water Resources Management Committee
Joe Jacangelo, PhD, REHS, Director of Research, Stantec
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Dan Bryant, PhD, PG, Director of Practices - Environment and Remediation, Woodard & Curran
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $99 LAST DAY TO REGISTER: February 24, 2021
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register Myself.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com