After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits.
- Identify how machine learning and IoT provide benefit to stormwater management in a changing climate.
- Recognize how data-driven techniques like forecasting and machine learning help proactively manage flood storage.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate a blue roof with Internet of Things (IoT) technology into your toolbox of solutions
This program is sponsored by the APWA Water Resources Management Committee
Phil James, PE, Senior Manager, Integrated Water Management, Credit Valley Conservation Authority
Rohan Hakimi, PE, Engineer, Integrated Water Management, Credit Valley Conservation Authority
Tiffany Schaufler, Project & Land Manager, Minnehaha Creek Watershed District
Kailey Cermak, Hydrologist, Minnehaha Creek Watershed District
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0* (Normally $99) LAST DAY TO REGISTER: February 23, 2022
*APWA is kicking off 2022 by offering CLL’s free to both members and non-members for the months of January and February!
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com