After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits.
- Promote better understanding and remain up to-date
- Improve competencies and services
- Discuss strategies to develop options which will work best for agency specific
This program is sponsored by the APWA Asset Management Committee
Addie Javed, Managing Director, The Kercher Group
Greg Baird, President, Water Finance Research
Greg Chartier, Infrastructure Management Consultant
Moderator: Matt Harper
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0* (Normally $99) LAST DAY TO REGISTER: January, 26, 2022
*APWA is kicking off 2022 by offering CLL’s free to both members and non-members for the months of January and February!
A recording of this program will be available through the Members' Library a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, firstname.lastname@example.org