After attending this session, participants will be better able to:
This program offers 0.1 CEU credits
- Describe the Workforce and Technical Obstacles of Traditional Water and Sewer Condition Assessments.
- Identify How AI/Machine Learning and Cloud Platforms Can Increase Your Existing Staff's Capacity.
- Explore How Small to Large Utilities have Applied AI/Machine Learning for Productivity Gains and Cost Savings.
This program is sponsored by the APWA Engineering and Technology Committee
Greg Baird, President, Water Finance Research, Provo, UT
Eric Sullivan, Director of Business Development, SewerAI Corporation, Walnut Creek, CA
Tom Faccone, Account Executive, Fracta AI, Redwood City, CA
Moderator: Rita Cassida
Registration: Members $0; Nonmembers $0* (Normally $99) LAST DAY TO REGISTER: January 12, 2022
*APWA is kicking off 2022 by offering CLL’s free to both members and non-members for the months of January and February!
A recording of this program will be available through the APWA Resource Center a couple of weeks after the live program.
You must be logged in to register for this program, please "Sign In" or "Create a new account".
- Click Register.
- Click Proceed to Checkout. (This will open your Shopping Cart.)
- From the Shopping Cart click Submit Order. (You will be emailed a confirmation receipt.)
Please Note: To have the best Experience possible, your Internet browser must be compatible with the Event Registration Form. --Internet Explorer is NOT compatible.--
Compatible browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Instructions for joining the webinar will be emailed to you the week before the event date and the day of the event.
Click, Listen & Learn Contact Information:
Questions: Katherine Anderson, (800) 848-2792 ext. 5217, email@example.com