“The work is easy, but dealing with all the different personalities here is the big challenge.” Does this sound familiar to you? Hear discussions from seasoned professionals on this topic. They will discuss how to use personality dynamics to optimize teams, understanding how the different personality preferences can actually make teams more effective, and how critical it is to understand the different personality preferences among team members.
This discussion should provide good insight into:
- How to recognize personality dynamics and make these dynamics work for the good of the team?
- Which dynamics are best for different situations?
- Should certain dynamics be avoided?
- Is it possible to encourage certain dynamics?
Sherri B. Zimmerman,Assistant Professor/Managing Director,Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
Paula B. Wells, PE, PhD, The Wells Resource LLC, NE
Ms. Susan M. Hann, AICP, ICMA-CM, PE, Deputy City Manager, City of Palm Bay, FL
- Strengths Based Leadership – by Tom Rath and Barry Conchie
- Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman
- Small Budget Big Thinking [PPT]
MP3 Download (approximately 90 minutes of content)
originally released April 28, 2011