To demonstrate eligibility, candidates must submit an application documenting the completion of one of the following education and work experience pathways:
- High school graduation or equivalent and 7 years of relevant work experience*
- Associate's degree or equivalent trade school certificate and 5 years experience*
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant work experience*
- Master's degree and 2 years of relevant work experience*
- Doctoral degree and 1 year of relevant work experience*
*Relevant work experience is that performed within or for a public entity in one or more aspects of stormwater management as defined in the CSM target audience description and illustrated in the CSM Content Outline.
Eligibility Application Fee:
APWA Members $195 USD
Nonmembers $245 USD
Eligibility Application Form
Complete the Eligibility Application
form; save it. Then either print and mail with payment, or email the digital version you saved to firstname.lastname@example.org
. NOTE: This form utilizes a tool for electronic signatures. If you do not have a digital signature file set up or have forgotten the password for your digital signature file, you can select the "new ID" option, then click on "A new digital ID I want to create now" and on next screen select "New PKCS#12 digital ID file," then fill in the applicable fields (can skip organization unit and organization name if desired) and click "set up."