| Job Ref: ||
|| Organization: ||
|| Job Category: ||
|| Job Type: ||
|| Country: ||
|| State/Province: ||
|| City: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| Salary and Benefits: ||
|| Post Date: || 07/15/2014 ||
This Work Matters...
Are you a forward - thinking, client services strategic facilities focused professional? Are you looking for an opportunity to help ensure safe, accessible, secure and functional facilities for County staff, the general public, and entities operating within all County Properties? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills, with a background in Public Works Operations, maintenance, budgeting and construction? If so, then your search may be over!
Your Next Challenge:
Multnomah County’s Department of County Assets (DCA) Facilities and Property Management Division is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support the Client Services Program. In this role you will:
- Review and set County policy related to client service programs assigned.
- Manages a group of ten professional and pare-professional property managers, Contracts Administrator, project managers.
- Ensure assigned staff possess and demonstrates professional Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) to include specification writing, schedule development, cost estimating, grant writing support, scope development, and product delivery.
- Negotiate and oversee service level agreements with external entities such as the City of Portland, commercial property management companies, partner agencies and community organizations and large County Departments.
- Monitor revenue and expenses of business areas under his/her purview.
- Lead citizen outreach efforts related to County’s facilities services contracts program.
- Procure and manage approximately $6 million in contracts for custodial, security, landscaping and $2 million of other annual property management services.
- Develop a vision, mission, and core values, developing and maintaining the programs business delivery method.
- Creates and tracks performance measures.
- Reorganize staff to compliment customer needs.
- Implement customer service standards.
- Develop process for monitoring customer feedback; and provide analysis to Division management, DCA Department Leadership, and the County Operations Council each budget cycle.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website at http://multco.us/jobs