Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Organization:||Terracare Associates||Job Category:||Director Public Works||Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||Colorado (CO)||City:||Denver||Post Code:||80112||Salary and Benefits:||$60,000- $75,000 + Bonus, DOE||Post Date:||04/18/2014||
The Public Infrastructure group of Terracare Associates is looking for a project manager to head up a city project in the area of Centennial, CO. The ideal candidate will have city management and project management experience with some knowledge of construction and infrastructure maintenance.
Ideal Candidate would Posses:
• Salaried position, $60,000- $75,000 + Bonus, DOE.
• 401K Match
• Company Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Six Company-Paid Holidays
• Life Insurance, Long and Short-term disability provided by Terracare Associates
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
For full details regarding this position or to apply online, please visit https://terracarepi.recruiterbox.com/jobs/33139/
Preferred Applicant would Posses:
FLSA Status: Full-time/Exempt/Salaried
Supervisory Responsibilities: Mechanic, Foremen
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients and potential clients, and provide assistance to clients for any potential and existing problems.
• Direct and coordinate staff for management of contracted projects, ensuring proper staffing while maintaining profitability for Terracare Associates.
• Ensure safety on every project by enforcing safety training and meetings, as well as consistently monitor job sites for potential safety hazards.
• Monitor daily budget goals and weekly labor cost analysis for each project and make appropriate changes to meet budget and cost guidelines.
• Communicate with crews and field managers to ensure all projects are administered and completed within guidelines, budgets, and work hours and, in the case of changes and additional work, that work is communicated to the client and extra billing is completed.
• Hire, review, and fostering growth within the work force to increase quality production and profitability of Terracare Associates.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
• Thorough knowledge of industry basics, including but not limited to asphalt work, concrete finishing, bidding, and project management.
• Thorough knowledge of financial management and basic accounting principles.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with strong, diverse personalities.
• Strong conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent knowledge of State and Federal landscaping and zoning laws, as well as related compliance requirements.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Asset, and other applicable computer programs.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Valid driver’s license per TCA requirements, preferably a CDL.