Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref:||ENGPHX||Organization:||EPCOR Water||Job Category:||
Engineering and Technology
Water and Sewers
|Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||Arizona (AZ)||City:||Phoenix||Post Code:||85027||Salary and Benefits:||competitive||Post Date:||05/30/2013||
DIRECTOR, ENGINEERING, EPCOR Water USA
Based in Phoenix, AZ
EPCOR Water (USA) Inc. provides safe and reliable water and wastewater services to the places in which we live and work. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, EPCOR (USA’s) wholly owned subsidiaries build, own and operate water and wastewater treatment facilities and infrastructure in the American Southwest. We are the largest private, regulated water utility in Arizona and New Mexico, providing high-quality and reliable water and wastewater services to more than 170,000 customer connections in Arizona and New Mexico
We are recruiting for an exceptional Director of Engineering to lead our Engineering team in the areas of asset and capital planning, project delivery, developer services, and technical and construction services. This outstanding leader will oversee the design and construction of water and wastewater utility plants and ensure integrity of sources of supply, production, treatment and distribution and collection system facilities for our operations in Arizona and New Mexico.
Just a few of the critical accountabilities for this position:
- Exceptional planner and strategist, following and understanding trends in the industry
- Deliver key business value in a timely manner
- Ensure rigorous and robust processes for asset planning and capital program management in order to drive investment decisions, balancing financial and operational risks
- Proactively explore, evaluate and implement the integration of new technology and/or methods to enhance utility operations.
- Represent the company before regulatory agencies by providing credible and compelling testimony.
This leadership position requires a BSCE, Professional Engineering license, and 15+ years of experience managing and directing engineering teams in the water/wastewater utility industry; MSCE or MBA is highly desirable. In addition to being an inspiring technical leader with a passion for water and wastewater technology, you must possess a deep understanding of the engineering processes in our industry. Other skills required include:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding analysis and problem solving abilities as well as proven results-driven goals orientation
- Collaborative team working skills and expertise to achieve business goals, build cohesiveness while valuing individual perspectives and contributions.
At EPCOR Water (USA), you can be part of a dynamic group of individuals committed to supporting our customers’ quality of life and preserving our local environments. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefit plan including generous vacation and holiday schedules. Learn more about us at our website: www.epcor.com. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply on line at www.epcor.com.
EPCOR Water is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Candidates with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.