Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Organization:||City of Oak Harbor||Job Category:||Engineering and Technology||Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||Washington (WA)||City:||Oak Harbor||Post Code:||98277||Salary and Benefits:||$6,098 - $7,499 per month (DOQ) plus benefits||Post Date:||05/13/2013||
The Project Engineer is responsible for performing professional-level engineering work activities involving major capital and private development improvement projects. This includes, but is not limited to, construction projects involving streets, water, sewer, surface water management and treatment facility construction. Prepares and reviews plans, manages project budgets, and authorizes project change orders. Coordinates projects with other departments and has significant contact with private consultants, engineers, developers, the general public and Federal, State and County agencies as well as representatives of NAS Whidbey.
- Must have B.S. in Civil Engineering, and
- Four years of experience in a broad range of professional engineering responsibilities including infrastructure planning, funding, design, construction and testing, and
- Must have a current Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of Washington. If you have a current P.E. license from another state, you must be able to obtain a State of Washington P.E. through reciprocity within one month of hire.
- Pass background (criminal records) and driver’s abstract check.
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and a good driving record.