Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job Ref:||10988||Organization:||City of Durham, NC; Water Mgt||Job Category:||Other||Job Type:||Full Time||Country:||USA||State/Province:||North Carolina (NC)||City:||Durham||Post Code:||27707||Salary and Benefits:||$64,696 - $103,514||Post Date:||01/10/2013||
You will have oversight for the workgroups that provide routine and emergency maintenance to the City’s water distribution and wastewater collection systemsas well as the installation of new service lines. Superintendent’s job will be to lead this division as superintendent; the Assistant will be part of a 2-person team & be involved with all aspects but with particular focus on water distribution.
· Bachelor’s Industrial/Environmental Science/Construction Engineering, or related field; experience may substitute for education
· Grade IV Collections & Grade A Distribution certifications ( obtain within 2 years of hire)
· Class C DL
· Minimum 7 yrs exp w/in a utility or related industries
· Minimum 5 yrs leadership exp at a mid-to-senior level
· Advanced leadership & fiscal abilities
· Minimum 5 yrs progressive exp w/in a utility or related industries
· Minimum 3 yrs leadership exp at a mid-to-senior level
· Strong leadership and multi-tasking
Apply online @ firstname.lastname@example.org or to: HR, 101 City Hall Plaza, Durham, NC 27701 (ref job #1245 Superintendent &/or #1195 Assist. Superintendent). Job open until filled.
EOE - Individuals selected for offer must pass the City of Durham physical, drug/alcohol test, & background investigation. A driver's license check is conducted for those selected for interview. You must have the legal right to work in the U.S. The company will not sponsor applicants to obtain documentation of that right to work