Don't miss these at Congress!
- If you're looking for a place to grab a cup of coffee, meet with your colleagues, gather with old and new acquaintances, or just relax awhile, visit the local hospitality area in the Hall A Foyer, sponsored by the Delaware Valley Chapter and Region II.
- Like last year, this year's Congress has designated time for attendees to share and swap "real life" stories from their own agencies. These 50-minute Open Forums take place Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and each one is categorized under a specific topic. There is no set agenda so your questions, successes, and ideas drive the discussions..
- Join us in honoring the best in the business! Come see your peers recognized during APWA's Annual Awards and Recognition Ceremony on Monday from 4:45-6:15 p.m. in Room 201ABC..
- Limited quantities of session handouts will be available in the Speaker Ready Room (106AB) if you miss out on them at the session..
- Roundtable discussion groups will be held on the exhibit floor on Monday and Tuesday during lunch. A variety of current technical, professional, and management topics will be covered..
- Free lunch in the exhibit hall. Be sure to use the special coupon you received at registration for your free lunch on Sunday (Noon-2:00 p.m.) and Monday (11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.) in the exhibit hall. Coupons are good for Sunday and Monday only..
- Going to the Banquet on Wednesday? Don't forget to exchange your coupon for a ticket before 2:00 p.m. Tuesday to confirm a place. If you haven't bought a ticket yet, do so before the ticket exchange deadline..